Trask Ulgo - Kaas City Slave Market [6th January, 20:00 GMT]

DarthDerriphan

Orignally posted by HoD member Darth Catharsis.

SLAVE MARKET

I, the gracious Lord Tian, have seen it fit to offer the nobility and citizens of the Empire a unique opportunity. Our glorious Empire was built on the back of slaves, and as such, it is our right to own these creatures and improve our own standings as we see fit! I have thus taken a great opportunity for slave ownership and magnified it a thousand fold by offering my own slaves to you, the Imperial citizenry!

But how, you may be asking yourself, is Lord Tian selling these slaves? With an auction of course! I plan to auction off each of my best slaves, those who have stood out on my own personal databases, and offer them up to those with the credits to afford them. You will not find better slaves in all of the galaxy! Each is bred of my own stock, carefully, choosing the best of each species and magnifying that quality! Any who claims to have better slaves than I is a fool, and I stand by that statement. You won't find a more loyal or hardworking group of slaves!

So make haste! Come to the slave auction and buy yourself a cheap, high quality slave! Special offers may even be in the works.

A date and map will follow after this message.

Click for Images

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/anapus/Screenshots/market-map.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/anapus/Screenshots/galactic-trade-center.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC information:

1. This event will take place on FRIDAY (6th) JANUARY, 20:00 GMT

2. REAL CREDITS WILL BE USED. This may seem extreme to some, but it has a reason; this is to prevent people using ridiculously high sums of money that simply wouldn’t be available to characters and to prevent an endless bidding war.

But don’t let this put you off; this will bring out competitive bidding and excitement to those after a particular slave! The credits will be sent by mail to the acting Lord Tian (who will be me), from inside the galactic trade center.

3. Slaves will roleplay for 1 hour with their buyer, and will do as their master commands (so long as there is agreement between master and slave). Slaves can be killed or maimed, as they are only temporary characters.

4. All bids should be done in /yell to make it easier to see. If you’re far at the back there’s a chance you could be missed by not using this!

5. Some players will be using their main characters. They will be disguised and introduced as others as they will be acting as slaves/sellers.

We are open to any suggestions you may have! Feel free to post them here or send a PM to myself.

Hands of Darkness will be providing the slaves and Blackscar Mercenaries will be providing security.

We hope you all enjoy this event!

Just to clarify on the real credits thing. These slaves have to be sold, otherwise they are going to go off. You might be able to pick up a slave for 100 credits! :p

Obviously, once youv purchased one, make sure your not forcing them to do anything they dont want to, at least OOCly. We have to stick to the games ERSB's rating after all :p.