Controller stops working when I start the game

DMunnz

Hey, I was really hoping someone would be able to help me out with this. I'm trying to use xpadder to use my controller with the game, I know some don't like it but I do. Anyway when I start up the game the controller seems to be working fine, when I enter my login information the controller is able to move the mouse, press keys etc. I works while press login and then play comes up. As soon as I press play the controller no longer works, I can move the mouse but not with the controller stick anymore.

I've set the program to run as an administrator and I have made sure it is not in the x86 program files, after that I don't know what else I can do. Some help would be greatly appreciated as I'd really like to play this game with my controller. Thanks

Try running the controller software in administrator mode. Right-click >> properties >> compatibility >> check run as admin

I don't think your software will autoload on windows startup as admin so you might have to load it up before you start your game.

edit: Right, I was browsing from my phone and was quick to reply before I read the whole post.

Edited by chadsford