Collectors should have priority

Scythian

Not to sound "TROLLISH" but did some one point a lightsaber at you and tell you to spend 3 times the amount?

did they promise you the stars and not deliver?

Man im sorry you feel your intitled because you chose to spend more than me.

In a sence it would make sence that CE people would get EGA and you will.

just not today.

That is what you are upset about, many are but stop acting as if your the only one.

all of us that are waiting are waitng.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Owning a statue is a marketting gimick.

It is just a thing. An object without purpose. The game has purpose, to have fun and play.

The object is meaningless, like a painting or a poster or any other statue.

It serves no purpose other than taking up space.

It's like owning a hair brush or mirror when you shave your head bald. You no longer require either object, so they can be disposed of.

You sir are an intellectual noob. Take a moment to consider the value of art etc. Thanks and good day.

I'm sure the fact that you've paid a hundred dollars more than most is something the company is grateful for.

Hence the statue and.....whatever.

Of course, dealing with selfish and greedy customers is likely part of that expense as well.

Edited by Eclio

As a CE holder I'll tell you OP that you are way out and wrong. Not because we got something worth more money means that we should be in earlier. Pre-order is pre-order, no matter what type. I have never consider myself better or worst than the next guy, I recommend you do the same.

Early Game Access - create your character and explore the universe first.

• The order in which you purchase and redeem your Pre-Order Code is the order in which you will gain early access to the game, prior to official launch day.

• A unique Color Stone to change your weapon effect - only available via pre-order.

This was copy/pasted from the email I received 7/21/2011. I am still not in because I waited, but no where in that email does it stat if you buy CE that you are better then anyone and deserver access first day.

I does have CE and i do not complain because i will play on 20th, i think you should think twice, you would have to access to CE Vendor, and to get play on 20th so, don't get your hope up for Early access game. Remember they said, You may can play Early access, They never did make a promise. Hope that help :) Edited by Adi_Wan

Everyone pays the same amount for the game. That is $59.99

As a DDE owner I paid 20 bucks extra for digital crap!

You as a CE owner paid 90 bucks extra for digital and physical crap!

We all pay the same monthly sub, we are all equals.

If the company you bought the game from gave you a bad code and took a long time to get you the right code then they are the ones you should be mad at.

You get to wait in line like the rest of did or are!

I am sure the world will still exist once you get in!!!

As a CE holder I'll tell you OP that you are way out and wrong. Not because we got something worth more money means that we should be in earlier. Pre-order is pre-order, no matter what type. I have never consider myself better or worst than the next guy, I recommend you do the same.

I agree with you good sir. Op we paid the money we paid for all the goodies we get, not for any entitlement or privilege(other than the Ce store) Ega access is based on how early you did pre order regardless of the edition you got.

disagreee i think they are doing it this right way with first come first server, i dont think that someone should get in quicker because they have the money to spend this is why the CE gives you no BOOST in game to put you ahead of the outher people, it just gives your items that do nothing but make you pay more money

gg

well i got the standard and the delux but you dont see me complaining that im not in even though i brought them in july odd thing is my friend who lives closeby didnt buy thier early access till this month and they already in.If they want me to cut thier grass this week I'm suddenly far to busy lol will be my excuse.:eek:

Most art is worthless. The statuette isn't a 1 of a kind item that will be worth millions one day...

H's right, it's a gimmick. It's a step above a toy in a happy meal.

Emotional value bro. emotional value.

shrug. no point in arguing really. Gentle giant generally makes pretty sweet clumps of plastoid though. D:

They kinda did say you'd get in early. in fact they marketed the pre-orders on early access. when you effectively pay for something, but then don't get it.. folks tend to get a wee bit pissed. once everyone is in game i'm sure they'll all forget this painful little bit of stuff happened.

but when millions want to play but only a magical, special few get to ...

you get what we had here today on the forums.

I find it ironic people haven't pieced this together yet they said EGA was on a first come first serve bias just like said CE is only available first come first serve.

But they didn't and I agree not because I didn't order CE(Idid) but because it was fair. Besides everyone who ordered the CE has no reason to complain they didn't get today cause tomorrow you will prolly get in and relax so what you miss 1 free day when you already get a free month just stop already.

Edited by were-wookie

I am sorry to those who ordered the normal edition but I paid 160$ for the Collectors Edition and did the pre-order. I honestly think it would make plenty of sense for CE pre-orders to be given priority access so we should have been invited in the first few waves, regardless of when we entered our code. You might say "thats not fair" I am pretty sure it is. If we paid three times as much as the majority we should definitely have priority.

I am sorry but this made me lol.