The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

DPS specs which seems to be pulling higher in Pve? Hybrid or Full assault or tactics.

hillb

Personally, I would take out the three points from Steely Resolve and place them into Focused Impact (making it 3/3) and Demolition. You can max out your aim at higher levels with gear and mods.

That is just my opinion of course mate. I am curious how others feel about this subject.

Bioware has specifically stated that hybrid specs are meant to be terrible, and that you will lose out on a lot by trying to hybrid. Just don't do it, I've played both tactics and assault, both feel like they do similar damage, but that could also be that i'm one of the few troopers who can play his class.

Personally, I would take out the three points from Steely Resolve and place them into Focused Impact (making it 3/3) and Demolition. You can max out your aim at higher levels with gear and mods.

That is just my opinion of course mate. I am curious how others feel about this subject.

i feel like the 10% aim talent is pretty much mandatory, at 50 you're sitting at 1000+ aim which makes that one talent give you as much aim as an item would give you, or more.