The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I suck

Charunks

There I said it. I suck. tremendously.

I play a PT. pyto, ap, it does not matter.

I read these forums and see how people write how my class is OP. We do so much damage, that the servers explode. I don't know, but the burst the class is rocking is not thát significantly much higher than my mara or sorc dishes out. The setup is easier, I'll hand that. I actually press more buttons on my PT than on my mara!

SO i go into arena's and I suck. I simply suck. Everyone opens on me. It doesn't matter where I hide. It does not matter if I stick to my team members, it does not matter is I stay back, I allways get found. and then 2 stealthies open on me, I get incapped, break. and by that time theres 4 on me. I have a shield, use yield (+ 3 sec god mode), dmg reduction stim, heal stim, movement speed bonus. it does not matter. lets not start on kolto, besides the stunbreaker its just eyecandy.

so I suck. everyone keeps telling me that they are much better at their PT. Much better. So much better. Soooooo much better. They simply dont die. Thats some solid advice there. Did I mention they are so much better? If it comes from a powertech, I accept and I gladly watch how the guys move across the map. It's learning time. allmost allways it comes from a non-PT. I play an OP class, EZ mode. so I must suck. 

The other day I was running away from the enemy team (like a little girl) because all where on me again. I managed to delay death, burning through all of my DCD's and i had used my movement ability to LOS. at some point i get rooted by the enemy sorc. Him and the engineer pummeling away at me. this guy on my team gave me, as a huge sucking noob advice: 'just kite them'. both of them. more than 15 meters away. Just kite them. Why wasn't I trying to LOS. I must be such a noob with glowing yellow feet not to think of kiting or trying to get LOS. What an idiot i must be!

Its frustrating, I've seen an ops solo 3 guys in arena 2 weeks ago. That was something else! With a 2vs1 and the ops beeing outnumbered, it is not uncommon for the ops to come on top. I see sorcs pull this off as well. These must be controlled by good players, but you got to admit, these classes have tools to pull it off. I envy it, when in combat, having used my small tool puch, looking at the enemy sorc or ops and thinking uh-ow. Were outta juice and this guys is just getting started.

I suck, seriously. Im am not having fun. My teammates are not having fun. It sucks, staring an arena match with me. You know your going to lose. Today My mouse was hovering over the arena queue button and I felt guilt. Guilt of joining arena. guilt of joining a warzone. I am a freeloader, a leech, a parasite to my teammates. It is not fair to queue and hope that they can carry my behind. 

So I apologize having joined