The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No Bounty Objective For Seasons This Week?

jiati

can you not read this thread at all that jackie has post yesterday with the objectives for the next 4 weeks.

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/937247-galactic-seasons-objectives-october-15-november-11/#comment-9829076

if you read the link post good it tells it has NO bounty this week as weekly objective.

Edited by Spikanor

58 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

can you not read this thread at all that jackie has post yesterday with the objectives for the next 4 weeks.

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/937247-galactic-seasons-objectives-october-15-november-11/#comment-9829076

if you read the link post good it tells it has NO bounty this week as weekly objective.

I read that and I still think it's weird that during a season that is themed around the Bounty event that there isn't an objective focused on getting a bounty. No idea why you're being so rude bro. Go touch some grass. 

It does seem strange not to offer a bounty objective this week. It seems like their original plan was to only offer each bounty objective once during the season. The first 8 weeks go through all the normal bounties. Then there is a 1 week break (this one). Then the next 8 weeks go through all the kingpin bounties. Then the 4 remaining weeks also have no bounty objectives (the original plan was a 21 week season). I agree they should have bounty objectives every week and just repeat some of the objectives as needed, but this is more of a suggestion than a bug. I think it was actually planned this way, so it wouldn't be a bug.

Edited by ThanderSnB

9 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

but this is more of a suggestion than a bug.

you know pref status players can now make threads in the bug reports section and the new player help section without to have be sub.

so in other therms more there use the new player help and bug report sections as there suggestions box or general section on the forum since you need to be sub to use that type sections more.