The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Player Character Skins Customization

Abmong

Hi!🙂

Well, apart from the rakghoul infected look, everything else you mentioned is avaiable at the Appearance Modification station👍🏻, tho it is true that they are limited & bound to specific species.

Thus I must agree that having a customization option for our toons (like the headslot on-off option) would meke things much easier, bc who would want to spend always their precious CC on changing appearance?

Specifically, us girls I guess, would tend to change hairdos, make-up, whatelse more often if it wouldn't cost a fortune of CC at the modification station all the time.

So yeah, a customization option for own characters would be a nice and useful addition, indeed!😉👍🏻

PS. a few other suggestion

-  for example a yellow eye option (like Paxton Rall's) for twileks would be a nice touch, regardless of their alignment

- a blue skincolor for cyborgs and humans too, not just for Chiss species, thus we could achive a 'Riyo Chuchi' look

- tattooes for all classes of each species

Edited by Yarista
  • Like 1

Main reason I want the Companion Customization style slot for player toons is because as far as I gather Appearance Modification only deals with the head, body is just left plain.

Only the skin color option extends to the body, but none of the options offers tattoos and other textures for torso/arms/legs.

The cybernecrotic skin and eyes (seen on reanimated Czerka in the "Imprisoned One" missions on Tatooine) isn't on the Appearance Modification, it's different from the cybernetics currently available for the cyborg race.

I too would love to have more stuff on the whole body, like tattoos, scars, and cybernetics... not to mention all those things for all species even on the face (as they are all restricted to specific species as of rn).  I have also wanted the rakghoul infection look for characters for a while.  Ideally it'd be great if this *became* an option in character creator/appearance modification screen, but some kind of option to change it on the fly with a customization on outfitter would be cool too.

• Like 1