The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Help Needed - How to contact costumer support?

markhthomsen

To whom this may concern,

I recently wanted to try SWTOR out, and decided to download it through Steam. Then I decided to subscribe. I bought the subscription through Steam, but nothing happened. Looked it up and noticed the bad reviews stating it doesn't work, and to only purchase the service through the website. I tried to apply for a refund on Steam to go through the website instead, but got a message stating the subscription is nonrefundable, meaning you can't refund on Steam.
Tried contacting costumer support to explain the situation and ask for guidance, But then found out you can't, unless you subscribe (which I have, but it isn't active), or contact them via phone. Regrettably I don't have a phone at the moment. Confused about whether or not writing a forum topic is the only other option, but as far as I can tell it is, so here I am. 

TL;DR
How do I contact costumer support, if I don't have an active subscription or access to a phone?

Any chance of a tech support e-mail? Haven't been able to find one.

Kind regards,

Mark

Edited by markhthomsen
Read more

• markhthomsen changed the title to Help Needed - How to contact costumer support?