The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Reforged Exarch Set

The Exarch armor sets are some of the most unique armor sets you can get in SWTOR. While there is a crafted lookalike, the original armor legacy pieces can only be obtained from Star Fortresses on Veteran Difficulty. 

However there is one gripe I have and that is the Exarch Meditation robes lack of a "hood up" so to say. The armor in fact does have a hood however it is pulled down. This is quite odd as the normal NPC's that have this set have the hood up. 

Exarch malforia is a perfect example. 

TSYDbau.thumb.jpeg.7e1bf3c273d2e911f28dc8107785c533.jpeg

She has the hooded version which has been asked by players for quite a while. If the Dev's are going back and doing "reforges" or remakes. I think a Reforged Exarch armor with the option to have the hood up or down (Maybe even with the option of having hair be enabled) would be a good set and something that I could see players liking. 

I would prefer the game sees reforged sets for the 8 base classes (Bounty Hunter has been done) before something like the Exarch gear gets done. And, frankly, the Revanite sets from 3.x would probably be much more appealing to most, if doing endgame gear from the past. 

For now, players can buy the Fitted versions off of the GTN in 2 color variants or go through the heroic Star Fortress process.