Incredible Star Forge lag

Past few days now i've been experiencing some of the worst connection i've ever had to this game and the Star Forge server. I'm getting 10k-40k MS ping just trying to log in and wait for the welcome tab to load, tracking GS objectives, combat, anything and everything. 

My net's fine, i've checked in with my ISP and other games have smooth connections. It's just SWTOR and Star Forge.

Anyone else experiencing this? 

6 hours ago, WraithAssassin said:

I'm getting 10k-40k MS ping

"Lag" that's that big is packet loss rather than actual lag.  The packets are getting lost somewhere in the Internet between your ISP's network and the SWTOR servers,(0) and the client on your PC *represents* that as long lag.  (It can't tell the difference between "my message to the server disappeared or the server's response disappeared" and "the response hasn't come back yet"...)(1)

(0) And for other games, the paths through the Internet don't pass through the lossy part...

(1) *Nothing* can distinguish between those for *that* message until the response comes back, and the theoretical maximum reply time without packet loss is around 500 seconds (more than eight minutes!).(2)  There are mechanisms to distinguish between lossy conditions and laggy conditions, but the game doesn't seem to use them.

(2) It's a long and very technical discussion, and not very relevant here.