How to set different arrival point for Rishi Guild Stronghold? (Solved: You Can't)

DarthNillard

Hi,

We just bought and fully unlocked our Guild Rishi Stronghold, with the Huttball map for the top.  Is there any way to set your spawn point be up here?  I know you can change load spots for personal strongholds, but I don't see any terminals on the Guild ones?

Note: Answer in 3rd post, you can't.

Edited by DarthNillard

FYI for anybody who stumbles on this thread in the future, I put in a ticket with Support. They replied and said Rishi is currently not one of the SH's that lets you set an alternative load in/spawn point.

TLDR: You can't for the Rishi Guild stronghold (even though can for the Rishi personal stronghold).

Edited by DarthNillard

• DarthNillard changed the title to How to set different arrival point for Rishi Guild Stronghold? (Solved: You Can't)
2 hours ago, DarthNillard said:

FYI for anybody who stumbles on this thread in the future, I put in a ticket with Support. They replied and said Rishi is currently not one of the SH's that lets you set an alternative load in/spawn point.

TLDR: You can't

I have my Rishi stronghold arrival point set to the patrol carrier, so you can definitely change it for personal versions of the stronghold.  Perhaps guild strongholds are different?

37 minutes ago, phalczen said:

I have my Rishi stronghold arrival point set to the patrol carrier, so you can definitely change it for personal versions of the stronghold.  Perhaps guild strongholds are different?

Really?  The ticket response (pic below) just said "Rishi is not one of them" and didn't specify just the guild one, though my ticket (and this thread) were specific to the guild stronghold.  So perhaps they just mistyped.

Where is the box or button to set that on your personal SH? I'll check mine and then look in the same place on the guild one.

460230789_1073432774396788_2387007901749211870_n.png

Edited by DarthNillard

1 hour ago, phalczen said:

Its not a button, its the terminal displayed in this screenshot.

Much appreciation for the screenshot; I went to my personal Rishi and that was there too, as well as one on the roof (where the Huttball arena goes) right outside the elevator door, as shown in first pic below.  But there's no terminals in either place in the guild SH (pics 2 and 3).  So I guess they meant specifically for the Rishi Guild stronghold.  Weird choice, but that's what BW/BS are known for lol....

personalrishi.png

guildrishi1.png

guildrishi2.png

Edited by DarthNillard