The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Getting annoyed now....

SynarOG

I paid for a subscription after returning to the game after a few years, so right now I'm "preferred" status, and still after a couple days I'm still not subscribed?! I've read all the step by steps and all that already, linked an EA account to Steam because I bought the subscription through Steam, stupidly, so thats linked. My SW:TOR account on the site is linked to my Steam. I bought Cartel Credits earlier through steam earlier and they were there straight away so why am I not subscribed? I can see on my Steam purchases, "30 day subscription, in game purchase, £8.99) Still doesn't work though? Feel robbed.

Linking an EA account to Steam has no bearing on the linked swtor account nor what ea account is linked to swtor

Cartel coins working and subscription failing is a sign of a disabled account, email screenshots as per https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Steam-Purchase-Not-Working/td-p/9356718 however you may be told to call swtor support to fix the account issue before support can add any gametime 

this is due to no gametime can be added to a disabled account not even by swtor support until the account issue is resolved

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...