The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Artifact Equipment Authorization

MRshemelo

i want to buy artifact Authorization but i have some questions about it before i buy it...

Will buying the Artifact Equipment Authorization for all characters on my account also apply to all of my future characters?

if it does how will i receive the Authorization will i get the ticket on each character or it will automatically give it to my characters?

image.jpeg.807ae85df64a29f4f958bdcdc3659262.jpeg

last question If I am currently subscribed to the game and want to purchase an account-wide Authorization, is it even possible for me to do so?

32 minutes ago, MRshemelo said:

Will buying the Artifact Equipment Authorization for all characters on my account also apply to all of my future characters?

Yes, it will, ONLY if you buy the ACCOUNT version. 

if it does how will i receive the Authorization

No ticket, no notification. You'll know simply by being able to equip PURPLE/GOLD items as a non sub.

If I am currently subscribed to the game and want to purchase an account-wide Authorization, is it even possible for me to do so?

YES.  You can BUY it off the Cartel Market(in game store) or off the GTN(Auction House)

*PS: The Artifact Authorization allows non subs to equip end game items.  The problem is that AA is usually sold at a price that is higher than a non sub's credit cap(1m)

So I can only tell you my work around.  SUB to the game, UNLOCK EVERYTHING YOU CAN/WANT/NEED, buy an AA while you are able to assumming you can afford it, then let your subcription lapse and you'll still have some comforts playing without being a sub.  

Edited by TonyTricicolo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

About one year ago I have used the account-wide Artifact Equipment Authorization (it was an item to click).

People actually told me to wait until my subscription expires and use this item then - that this would be safer...!(?)
Now if this advice is (still) legitimated I do not know though, but there is no evident harm respecting it.

On 8/6/2024 at 5:18 AM, MRshemelo said:

i want to buy artifact Authorization but i have some questions about it before i buy it...

if it does how will i receive the Authorization will i get the ticket on each character or it will automatically give it to my characters?

image.jpeg.807ae85df64a29f4f958bdcdc3659262.jpeg

last question If I am currently subscribed to the game and want to purchase an account-wide Authorization, is it even possible for me to do so?

Something to know however. If your using Gold Augments you won't be able to use them even with the Artifact Equipment Authorization. You will have to remove those augments and go down to purple augments to use that gear.

Edited by Toraak
  • Like 2

Thanks for letting me know. I've been thinking for a long time about buying some gold augments, maybe I won't after all..

So does this mean that only those who subscribe to the game can use the gold augments??? 

that is just seem very stupide cuz this is one of the main reasons i know why people are buying this Authorization...

i am preferred, and i have a character with a bunch of highest item level/rating (IR300) augments on it. i can use it with no problem. i myself crafted these augments. EDIT: i bought the artifact authorization years ago

Edited by TerepKutya

21 minutes ago, TerepKutya said:

i am preferred, and i have a character with a bunch of highest item level/rating (IR300) augments on it. i can use it with no problem. i myself crafted these augments. EDIT: i bought the artifact authorization years ago

Well when I unsubbed a secondary account that had gold augments (I keep my gear in Legacy storage), when I pulled it out to wear it, it was unequipable even with having popped the Artificat Authorization when I pulled it out of my Legacy Storage. (Gear was greyed out as in can't be used, until I removed those gold Augments from the gear). I'm not sure why the difference between our experiences, I just know I was unable to use gold Augments.