Guild

Hello i have a question , i am in the highest rank of a dead guild without leadership and i am the last member what can i do?
I don't just want to leave the guild since I contributed when it was active and I have good memories! 
I've been playing for over 7 years and this has happened a few times, 

If anyone knows if there's anything I can do, I'd appreciate it!

If a guild leader fails to login on that specific character for 28 days, that character is demoted and the next guild member to login will automatically be promoted to Guild Leader.

If the leader of a 'subscriber' guild drops to preferred status, that character will be demoted and one of the highest ranked subscribers in the guild will be promoted to Guild Leader.

If the Guild Leader checks in at least once every four weeks and maintains their subscription status, though, they can not be removed from that position...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LonLonCucco said:

Are you saying someone else owns the guild? If you do own it, why not just start recruiting again?

Yes i'm not the owner but in the guild description i'm leader  but i'm not allowed to do anything i just have the "title" 

Edited by GabrielBelo
writing error

Just to be clear: it seems like you're saying that there is another not-inactive character (not one of yours) who is the real leader in guild-mechanics terms, but you have a title that *says" "Leader" in it.  Is that right?

7 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Just to be clear: it seems like you're saying that there is another not-inactive character (not one of yours) who is the real leader in guild-mechanics terms, but you have a title that *says" "Leader" in it.  Is that right?

Yes literally that !

As long as the current GL meets the bare minimum standards (Logs in at least once every four week and maintains subscriber status), there is not much you can do.

Your best option is to reach out to the GL and ask to either be promoted to GL or have your rank's permissions upgraded so you can actually recruit and the like:  The GL is under no obligation to do anything, of course, so it's all going to come down to that player's attitude...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ominovin said:

As long as the current GL meets the bare minimum standards (Logs in at least once every four week and maintains subscriber status), there is not much you can do.

Your best option is to reach out to the GL and ask to either be promoted to GL or have your rank's permissions upgraded so you can actually recruit and the like:  The GL is under no obligation to do anything, of course, so it's all going to come down to that player's attitude...

Thank you very much!