The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jugg or Mara?

Achillessa

Yo, I've been playing for around a year now (no clue why I can only post stuff here). I've never actually done Jugg or Mara, let alone Sith Warrior. I'm looking to go down that path and as a sorc main, which class do you think I'd enjoy more, Jugg or Mara?

It really depends on what playstyle you want to do. 

Juggernaut is a heavy armor spec that is meant for taking and dealing DMG. Rage is incredibly strong right now as a burst, Vengeance is basically slam spam all day, and well immortal tank is that. 

Marauder is pure DPS that is mainly on keeping DMG on a target while being able to get away with force camo. Its extremely mobile with its predations and provides great raid utility. 

Anni is still topping the charts and offers great utility with its group heals, Fury; while not the powerhouse it was at launch 7.0 is still great, and carnage can be a bit wonky when learning it but still provides solid DPS. 

Basically if you want more defensives and to be a bit more tanky, play juggernaut. If you want to be a bit more mobile and focus purely on DPS than Mara is the way to go.

• Like 1

Personally I loved carnage mara the speed and alacrity that comes with that spec is like crack in PvP it had some pressure but I didnt feel like I was murdering anyone alone granted I kinda sucked at it but it was fun nonetheless...

If I ever went back to force specs itd be to a carnage mara and I would cackle like a school girl when chasing people around with Gore lol...