Windows Update... Now I Can't Get Past Art Loading Screen.

The only thing that happened was the Windows 10 update today, and immediately after the update I haven't been able to get past the loading screen.

I ran the compatibility mode test and was able to get in once, but not since. That time I did get in my character's settings were set to defaults.

Anyone else, since the last Windows update?

Compatibility Mode is grayed out so I can't change it. Troubleshooter won't fix it past the 1 time even though I clicked Save.

image.png.f86563b1c6cf9fd6d651ba40751c12a9.png

Edited by Kri-gal

Since some time, when i log into the game, the initial character selection appears and then when i choose one, it leads to "no server available". This forces me to close the game, restart and then it works. But today i had incredible lags. Actually the lagging started to happen after they moved to those "virtual" servers or whatever it was... But today the lagging was particularly nasty.

• Like 1

I just checked server status and Starforge shows green. I just logged in the game as normal, my settings seem to be restored.

I was worried because after the Windows update today I had to fix my Logitec headset and mouse. That's common for a Windows update for me. I might have to fix my HP printer also, I haven't checked that yet.

Game working now.

Thanks for the replies.

Agreed. Star Forge is either not working or there's a limited number of people allowed in.

I can click on other servers and get in but... my characters aren't on those other servers.

Edited by WtarSars