Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What happens if i jump directly Iokath, bypassing even class quests (old character imperial lv 73 who did nothing)

I know you will think i am lazy, but if i must say why, its because i never ever liked the Inquisitor chapters 1 2 3, and even less the companions.

I started this morning again with this lv 71, and i advance up to Tatooine chapter 1, but this is for me like a painful punition. I do not like at all doing this. (i know the class quests stories for having done them on other accounts, when i started long ago to play SWTOR)

So if i do jump directly to Iokath, i will loose the heroic buffs from companions and the story will be completed right ?
I know that anyway i will never play this character once chapter 3 will be done, so it does not matter to me that the game complete all if i do this.

So to be short, will the chapters 1 2 3 auto complete ?

-------------

Well choose to not play her at all. If i must play an imperial class, after the one of the agent, it will be the Marauder. I will get 3 class imperial done, that will be enough :)

Edited by mirellha

Class quests will be auto-completed, so you will not get any of the bonuses for completing them. This includes the legacy bonuses for finishing chapter 1 and 2 (class buff), presence bonuses for completing companion stories, titles earned through the story (e.g. the Darth title), achievements for completing class story on each planet (which means it doesn't contribute to Legendary status). There might be more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

• Like 1

Your best to finish all Class story's up to Corellia, and then continue onto Ilum, as that also allows you to finish all the Companion Conversations on your Ship or should.  

• There are a few added benefit's to finishing your first 8 Legacy Character's, all thru Rishi at least for there is an achievement for doing the Class Mission.
  • Also Yavin 4 for some Classes has an extra Title as well, like the Warrior finally earns the Empire's Wrath; because you were Emperor's Wrath, he then vanishes...
  • You also may miss Reputation on other planets, or also Achievements if you skip them as well; so just be aware of that...

NOTE: The way I always do this so it doesn't feel so daunting, like your finding is only focus on the Class & Planetary Story Missions; the purple colored ones.

• I rarely pickup of the Gold (Exploration) Missions, especially when I'm running my 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc... toons thru Planets.  
  • Plus you can always go back and do those later, as they are a great way to earn conquests easily doing 1 planet... 
  • Just follow a guide where each is at, like SWTORISTA has, then you can slowly work thru all explorations on each planet 1 at a time each week.

SWTOR Quest List & Guide (swtorista.com)

Edited by Strathkin
  • Like 1

Considering all this, after reading your two answers, i will probably do the Inquisitor but on a newly created character, and playing it one hour from time to time, and i will not feel i hope as much as terrible than yesterday.

Thank you both! a good night and your reflexions and advices seems to push me in the good direction :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.