Fix Combat Sentinel

I wish the devs would increase the zen stacks to 8 instead of 6, and increase the duration of zen because it is too short. Also, decrease the cooldown of valorous call, and change the animation of clashing blast because it looks kinda boring and dumb. What's up with with the ball of light coming out of my lightsabers? It looks weird and doesnt fit the class. 

Combat/Carnage needs some upgrading. Why did your team decide to nerf this class anyways? Please make some improvements for this class, it's pretty much the only reason why i play this game.

Edited by Minroy

It won't help, the only way to repair this [killed and unplayable] spec is: 1) revert abilities to patch 6.0 state 2) bring back Descent of the Fearless bonus set as legendary implant with critical tertiary stat

Edited by Henyk

My feeling is that it's supposed to be a burst discipline that can't do that because it requires too much build-up to get to that burst. You have to get Centering stacks for Zen, max Focus bar, get Dispatch proc (use at any health level), have Twin Saber Throw to proc Dispatch autocrit, and build Blade Rush stacks before you can do your burst.

It's just too much build-up when other classes like Infiltration Shadow/Deception Assassin and Scrapper Scoundrel/Concealment Operative get their burst at the beginning of the fight. Even Telekinetics Sage/Lightning Sorcerer, ranged disciplines, have better burst (though Combat still does better sustained DPS). Same for Saboteur Gunslinger/Engineering Sniper. Probably the only one worse is Gunnery Commando/Arsenal Mercenary.

Maybe they could change Valorous Call to 1 minute cooldown or even 45 second cooldown and have it reset when combat ends.

Edited by ThanderSnB

The Dev's have gone out of their way to make these classed from the ultimate DPS class to the Ultimate Dead All the time class. The changes they made have done nothing to improve them but rather to make the DEAD all the time and basically useless.

The DEV's are more interested in making these classed useless for PVP than actually making them playable for PVE. So now in PVP they are the first to die and in PVE they can't fight their way out of a paper bag.

Keith has done nothing to improve the game only to make it harder to enjoy by removing ALL CC's, DPS and Survivability of these classes.