How Do I Travel?

I've been away for a few years, and I just returned. I've looked up and down, but I can't find it.

I don't see my Quick Travel ability. How do I travel to the fleet, stronghold, ship, etc?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Open your Abilities menu (default "P"} and use the dropdown menu at the top right to switch to General and your Quick Travel and Emergency Fleet Pass (level 10+) are there. 

To travel to your ship you need to unlock the Priority Transport: Personal Starship perk on each character from the Character Perks screen in your Legacy (default "Y") and then it appears in your Abilities menu under Legacy from the drop down menu.

All those abilities you can move onto a quickbar for easier access.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:59 PM, Bar-Da-Voya said:

Open your Abilities menu (default "P"} and use the dropdown menu at the top right to switch to General and your Quick Travel and Emergency Fleet Pass (level 10+) are there. 

To travel to your ship you need to unlock the Priority Transport: Personal Starship perk on each character from the Character Perks screen in your Legacy (default "Y") and then it appears in your Abilities menu under Legacy from the drop down menu.

All those abilities you can move onto a quickbar for easier access.

Quicktravel and Emergency Fleet Pass can also now be found at the bottom of the full map (Pulled up by pressing M by default) so you don't necessarily have to go to abilities every time. You can also drag abilities such as QT to the hotbar though I just use the map these days

Edited by Rohndogg