Dye Requests

I think the current "metallic" colors don't look very metallic, but Chrome White actually does look good.  So how bout this:

Chrome Gold / Chrome Gold

Chrome Gold and Dark Purple

Chrome White and Deep Blue

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just had an idea.  Pearlescent Blue & Pearlescent Red.  I could perfectly recreate my custom FemShep with that dye!  She was an infiltrator but I'd rather make her a vanguard in this game, since my main Shepard was a vanguard.  I guess a secondary operative style could come in handy though.  I previewed the pearlescent blue on the suppression trooper armor.

Honestly above all "combination" dyes that could possibly be requested I'd most like to see Primary and Secondary only options for all the new metallic and pearlescent dyes. There are plenty of armors I can think of that could use the accent dye without having to change up the whole color scheme entirely.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see more dye packs with same color primary/secondary. And +1 to the idea of more Primary and Secondary packs (broaden the pallet available) - I often use these as some finishing touches to outfits on certain pieces but the color choices are so narrow.

• Like 1