The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just finished the Traitor Arc on full Dark Side

Gamer_Auto

I did not like doing that. I played to what Lord Wrath would do (Traitors Die), and just...that was heart wrenching. Theron stuck with me, even though I went full tyrant and killed his father, and I just left him to die. I just... damn, that's not something I'm going to repeat often. I cannot take much of that. And to see Lana's reaction! To see her own heart break at my choice. I can't do it again, guys. Even on the next time my Warrior makes it to that point, I don't think I can pull that trigger again.

I usually prefer playing darkside, especially in eternal empire expansions but this is one choice that really hits hard. Theron was by the character’s side for three expansions and always remained loyal, including this arc. Sure what he did was arguably stupid with overall writ g in this arc being very messy, but that doesn’t warrant death. Especially not that kind of death, him being left behind…Only did it once but not again, I like Theron too much.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thenightvortex said:

I usually prefer playing darkside, especially in eternal empire expansions but this is one choice that really hits hard. Theron was by the character’s side for three expansions and always remained loyal, including this arc. Sure what he did was arguably stupid with overall writ g in this arc being very messy, but that doesn’t warrant death. Especially not that kind of death, him being left behind…Only did it once but not again, I like Theron too much.

Right? I have a Sorcerer, and started a second pair of Sith recently (trying to figure out which romances I prefer). My Marauder left Theron behind, but I don't think anyone else will. It hurt too much.