7.5 Story Bug - (Story Spoiler) Choice Made Not Reflected Correctly in Later Dialogue

Popping in here to say I did the 7.5 story today and had this same issue. I chose to disable the turrets and send them to Rhodia but everyone acts like I didn't. Nice to know I'm not just being gaslit for plot reasons or something.

No, the issue is not resolved.

I am still at the start of Sundering, same character as I mentioned one month ago in this same post.

Sa'har still says exactly the same thing to my female Jedi Knight. Despite having sent everyone away from Hutta, she scolds me for having sent them back to Hutta to fight.

Not fixed.

Edit : It is fixed now and works properly.

Edited by LeLink
bug is now fixed

2 hours ago, LeLink said:

No, the issue is not resolved.

I am still at the start of Sundering, same character as I mentioned one month ago in this same post.

Sa'har still says exactly the same thing to my female Jedi Knight. Despite having sent everyone away from Hutta, she scolds me for having sent them back to Hutta to fight.

Not fixed.

Edit : To be more clear, I did try resetting the quest and resetting my phases and then closing the game, and coming back. And same dialogue problem.

The patch with the fix releases tomorrow, it should not be fixed yet.

• Thanks 2

Can confirm the issue is gone.

Just wish we had better communication with devs on this. Simple "hi, we know this happens, we might be fixing it one day, bye" would go a long way in alleviating some of the frustration.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.