I'm not getting bought item in Cartel Market

Mefciu

Today I bought Additional Cargo Bay for 1050 Cartel Coins for all characters on account (pic. Cargo 1). Founds was taken from my account for Additional Cargo Bay (pic. Cargo), but it was unlocked only on 1 character on account. 

Cargo 1.png

Cargo.png

4 hours ago, OwenBrooks said:

most CM unlocks go to the inventory of the character claiming them as a token to be used to apply to the account

I checked my mailbox and notjhing :( 

Posted (edited)

it's been a long time since I've purchased an Additional Cargo Tab, but as I recall you unlock a specific tab. 

This means when you purchase the legacy unlock on a character with no additional tabs unlocked yet, you specifically unlock tab #2 on all characters:  If you already have tab #2 unlocked on one of those characters, that character gains no benefit from the purchase.

EDIT:  Or maybe I am remembering it wrong, as I see a few posts from 2012 complaining about the legacy unlocks boosting the prices of future individual purchases (https://forums.swtor.com/topic/494384-cargo-bay-and-the-cartel-shop-carbo-bay-tabs/#comment-5216608)

Edited by Ominovin

if you cant find the item in the character "inventory" that purchased the unlock, you can submit a ticket (not as a bug report) or email support@swtor.com and ask then what occurred with the unlock

14 hours ago, Ominovin said:

it's been a long time since I've purchased an Additional Cargo Tab, but as I recall you unlock a specific tab. 

Not exactly.  It unlocks the *next* unlockable tab.

14 hours ago, Ominovin said:

This means when you purchase the legacy unlock on a character with no additional tabs unlocked yet, you specifically unlock tab #2 on all characters:  If you already have tab #2 unlocked on one of those characters, that character gains no benefit from the purchase.

No, those characters get tab 3 unlocked.