Make the Guildbank unlocked for ALL founding members and their Legacy characters

Lets be fair-dinkum about this.

To begin this off: many of us that have migrated to SV have to re-create our Guilds all over again.

Now, I dont want to turn this into a semantic argument over whether the stupid Guild-Bank lockout is justified in the first place ( which raises a secondary point: why does a game-engine need to collect tax when FAIAP its more or less like a central bank anyway )

What I would like to see happen, is this:

when 4 players hook-up to create a new Guild, all 4 founding members should have instant access to the GB Tabs.

Not just the Guild Master!

In my current and past experience all founding players often have something to contribute. Whether its a few Flagship plans (or maybe lots) or other items like consumables etcetera.

The whole point of guilds was to be enable the creation of a 'caring & sharing' environment where some of us the like to HELP new players, can do so in a controlled environment that offers FULL DISCLOSURE.

Now, I put the term 'full disclosure' in caps because to be quite frank, the suggestions that I have seen in some other posts quite literally point to the fact that MANY players have no real concept of the mechanics and purpose of the Guildbank and ranking system.

Its not rocket science. there are NO exploits and it certainly is a major inconvenience to those that wish to kickoff a new guild.
DEVS, please fix this atrocity :)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nummnuts said:

( which raises a secondary point: why does a game-engine need to collect tax when FAIAP its more or less like a central bank anyway )

To deflate the hugely over-inflated player-to-player economy.  When stuff is no longer listed on the GTN because the "natural" price of items exceeds the upper price limit of the GTN, the inflation has gone way far too far.

EDIT: my own view of this is that 30 days is longer than necessary, and a week (or maybe even two or three days) would be enough.

Edited by SteveTheCynic