Double XP

On 5/1/2024 at 10:40 AM, orichichan said:

Don't know if we need double xp when we can take levels so fastly now. But maybe we will get it for the may 4th. Who knows.

Tell me how you feel when you're 60+ characters deep into your legacy and have run out of actual interesting things to do on the max leveled ones. I'll gladly take double xp, there isn't much else to actually do. The game feels stale and unchanging, might as well make number go up!

23 hours ago, Planner said:

It appears to be using my rested xp, the bar has dropped from full to 3/4 on my toon.

If you have leveled up a few times then the rested will appear to have been used.  How much rested xp you can get max is determined by your level.  I want to say it is a level and a half worth.  When you level up the amount of rested doesn't change but the amount needed does obviously.  

On 5/3/2024 at 3:47 PM, Planner said:

Do the bonus with Victorious Pioneer (+50%) set stack with this bonus?

If you haven't already found your answer, yes it does stack. I have two sets that I still use when leveling during this time. 

10 hours ago, Pirana said:

If you haven't already found your answer, yes it does stack. I have two sets that I still use when leveling during this time. 

But be aware that it stacks by adding the percentages together.  The total bonus for a subscriber using the armour set and the "double" XP is +25% for being a subscriber, +100% for "double" XP, and +50% for the armour = +175%, not the +275% that you'd get if the bonuses were multiplicative (+25% = times 1.25, etc. so you would get 1.25 times 1.5 times 2 = 3.75, which corresponds to +275%, except that it doesn't work that way).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

But be aware that it stacks by adding the percentages together.  The total bonus for a subscriber using the armour set and the "double" XP is +25% for being a subscriber, +100% for "double" XP, and +50% for the armour = +175%, not the +275% that you'd get if the bonuses were multiplicative (+25% = times 1.25, etc. so you would get 1.25 times 1.5 times 2 = 3.75, which corresponds to +275%, except that it doesn't work that way).

Yes, I'm aware, this should be obvious to anyone that has used the set before, but thank you for your insight. lol