Can we get a jump to current Expansion option

With the possibility of a new daily area, can we get a skip to current mission option in our ship’s mission terminal? I think new players would appreciate the opportunity to do content at the same time as majority of the player base.

in addition can you offer double exp or a free/sale on lv 80 tokens. (Personally I’d prefer double exp.)

• Like 1

This has already been discussed numerous times. The official position is that this is not possible due to story choices in the skipped content. From my point of view, this is complete BS because default story choices are made when skipping to Ossus story line, for example whether Vette or Thorian survive KOTET Chapter VIII, depending on origin story...

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, The_Hightower said:

This has already been discussed numerous times. The official position is that this is not possible due to story choices in the skipped content. From my point of view, this is complete BS because default story choices are made when skipping to Ossus story line, for example whether Vette or Thorian survive KOTET Chapter VIII, depending on origin story...

I believe anything’s possible given the right circumstances/conditions. Though the circumstances/conditions required are not realistic a lot of the time🤣

I could see new story content requiring memory of previous inputs. If so jumping forward and forgetting a single input value could cause game breaking issues. It’s possible, as you pointed out, but easier and less upsetting to just force players to determine the input values.

If they cannot or more accurately decide not to create a jump to current option they should at least make it so the new daily’s can be played by anyone regardless of story progression.

Edited by AFadedMemory

12 hours ago, The_Hightower said:

I was under the impression that they made a choice that that was where they wanted the latest/last jump to be currently.  I remember them saying that it is due to it being the start of the current Malgus storyline.  

On 5/1/2024 at 9:17 AM, The_Hightower said:

There's only one *really* interesting choice in the content between the current skip-to point (beginning of Jedi Under Siege) and the current point in the story.  Do you go Saboteur or Loyalist?

I think the logical default there would be that everyone goes Loyalist.

• Haha 1