Cross Faction Collector's Edition Vendor in the Trader's Quarter on Odessen

It would be nice to get some of the Republic Collector's Edition's exclusive customization and armor for my Imperial toons, T7-01 cough cough. It might also be a golden opportunity to improve sales on the collectors edition unlock, increase subs, and improve/introduce new credit sinks. Right now it cost 3,010,000 credits to gain access to the Trader's Quarter. The only thing you can buy in the Trader's Quarter is the Umbaran Stronghold, not very tradie. If you implement a new Collector's Edition vendor, in that location, which sold all the faction exclusive customization and armor that the 2 pervious vendors offered while at the same time adding new merchandise (I like decorations)  people like me would literally have to spend 3 million credits, and have access to the collection vender to use it. (plus whatever we actually spend with the vendor) Since those items are already bound on pick up I would have to spend the 3 million on each toon I wanted the exclusives on.

Here is an example that I think is quite tantalizing:

Collector's Edition Trader

Species: Paaerduag

Head 1 no restriction vendor: 

[Ashara Zavros Customization 3]

[Dashade Customization 12]

[Dashade Customization 2]

[Dashade Customization 7] 

[Kaliyo Djannis Customization 5]

[Mako Customization 7]

[Vette Customization 6]

[Aric Jorgan Customization 3]

[Corso Riggs Customization 7]

[Qyzen Customization 3]

[T7 Customization 5]

Imperial Trooper armor set

Republic Officer armor set

[Deep Orange and Deep Red Dye Module]  retrained as [Metallic Orange and Pearlescent or Matte Red Dye Module] (bound on pick up)

[Black and Medium Yellow Dye Module] retrained as [Metallic Black and Chrome Medium Yellow Dye Module] (bound on pick up)

Head 2 Faction restriction vendor:

Nongta Personnel decoration ( high price, bound on pick up, can't be donated to guild, and decoration limit 1)

or

Jhaffus Personnel decoration ( high price, bound on pick up, can't be donated to guild, and decoration limit 1)

Edited by AFadedMemory
  • Like 2