Bug With Nar Shaddaa: The Shield Bunker

Shultan

Ran into a bug with this quest and have been unable to get any sort of help from CS on it. I took the Alert to the contact and completed all steps leading up to the Shield Bunker. I went in the shield bunker talked to the contact and completed the quests to the point where I was teleported out. 

The contact was not where they were supposed to be, and the quest said enter the Shield bunker. I went back to the shield bunker, and the quest updates to talk to Veeroa Denz.  Veeroa is there but there is no Quest marker above her head and talking to her does nothing.  Left bunker, dropped quest and reset instances. 

Teleport to Alert and no Veeroa at the spot but I get the quest to enter the shield bunker.  Go to bunker and same problem with Verroa being there but not being able to progress. 

Opened two CSR tickets just to get the canned "Talk to other users and look for guides\Forums on how to complete quest" and they were closed.

Then I noticed that stacked in with the rest of the Star Fortress quests I actually got the one for Nar Shaddaa when I completed it the first time around. Went and did the Fortress and have Verroa as a companion. But I still have the alert to start the quest. (If I do start it Verroa poofs from my companion list but returns when I drop the quest) Submitted another ticket same answer and immediately closed.

I would prefer the Alert was not in my "Companions and Contacts" screen, but I guess the best I can do is just report the bug.

Sounds like they were not inside the shield bunker as they shoud be; make sure your taking Elevator down to Lower Level.  

NOTE: If they aren't there, and able to speak to you may have to RESET your phase. 

> Portrait (Picture) > Additional Commands > Reset Phase

You may have first entered it while in a party with someone else.  Just exit the phased area, then click on your portrait, and Reset Local Phase.  If that allows you to talk to her then you should be good.  The odd time I have run Shield Bunker with Friends, yet because it saves whose phase you were in, it requires you to Reset it if they are no longer with you and they either completed it or not.  This kind of sounds like what may have happened, but all those issues are able to be resolved.

Hope something there helps!

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar