Use Our Love Interests

Dalethfc

More in Mission and the like instead of keep Shoving endless supply of Companions..

Lana, Nadia and Kira dont do anything.. Well Lana Does at the Ruins but that's it. Kira ? It's as if you don't want to, you just think up a

New person to piss us off. I have ignored the last couple of these New Companions as a they are a waste of time.

Edited by Dalethfc
  • Like 1

Have you not played through KOTFE/KOTET? Or the ... crap, the storyline that bridges between KOTET and Onslaught? Lana is a key companion. Nadia and Kira are vanilla companions for the Jedi Consular and Knight (respectively) and have been around since launch. No, they aren't being incorporated into the story very well anymore and I'm rather disappointed by that, but all eight classes receive five companions so that's a base of 40 comps to juggle, and they're not all going to make sense in everyone's stories given how the game went from eight class stories to more-or-less one streamlined story. The forced use of new companions based upon the stories of certain flashpoints annoys me. They're not at max influence, unlike a few of my comps, so, they're less effective. A Voss companion would have been cool, though, for the Interpreter's Retreat story. But I like Voss, so, whatever.

TL;DR the devs know we would like more interactions with companions. That's where the date night idea came from. But... it's not exactly what I think most people wanted.