This a good pull!?

just got this from the chest I earned from the galactic season rewards and am curious if these items are any good.

I know companion gifts are only good for certain companions and emote are a flair thing, but I never even heard about the rest of these

Untitled2.png

Anytime you get a gold it's better than average for those crates, but most of the golds are not that great. I haven't seen that mount myself, but I don't like big mounts, so I probably wouldn't like it.

I've only gotten two notable items since season 3 when they added Ultimate Cartel Crates instead of cartel coins (I still prefer the old cartel coin rewards):

• Season 4: Shae Vizla's Armor Set - Gold
  • Season 5: Darth Malgus' Lightsaber (Damaged) - Platinum

Nothing good for me so far in season 6, but I still have some more free packs before the end.

15 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

Nothing good for me so far in season 6, but I still have some more free packs before the end.

If you want to maximize the chance of better gear, wait to open the Season Packs until you have them all. Opening more packs at once increases the chance of better drops. In addition, I can't fully verify it but opening the single item "packs" from seasons also seems to count as pack opening for increasing the chance of better quality stuff. So your best bet if you're patient is to wait until you reach level 100 in GS and then open everything on a single toon.

• Confused 1

I have found that you will usually get a random assortment of 98% garbage, 1% trash and 1% crap.

But on occasion you can get lucky and get a random assortment of 98% trash, 1% crap and 1% something decent.

It looks like you got lucky and got the latter, 98% trash (companion gift, misc and emote), 1% crap (armor useful only for appearance) and 1% a decent piece (the Mount)