Cant sub to the game

Xpander

I decided to return to the game yesterday after several yeas away from the game.

I tried to subscribe to the game, but I get this error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}" I checked all details and they are correct.

What to do?

I had the same issue and had to contact EA support. Apparently they mark some subs as dormant and has to be reactivated through their services before you can sub again. Especially after a few years away.

Hope it helps!

3 hours ago, Xpander said:

I decided to return to the game yesterday after several yeas away from the game.

I tried to subscribe to the game, but I get this error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}" I checked all details and they are correct.

What to do?

Your account is ok, the issue is the card is rejected by swtor (known issue with cards from denmark), suggest using paypal with that card or purchase via steam

there is also an issue that you have 2 accounts, one is your main swtor account, the other is a "hidden" ea account. I had the issue when my sub stopped renewing, and it was the ea account that got lableled as dormant despite remaining subbed. A call to EA support fixed it.

Edited by tsteenburg
autocorrect made swtor into sector... smh