stronghold decoration selection tool idea

So, I was thinking of a tool where you can select decorations or personnel. For example, "Ah I want Werda, Farr, Rodarch and Bralor personnel" how it works for enemy/friendly NPCs you right click on their picture and select "add as personnel decorations" once you do that, it automatically puts in the name of the enemy/friend NPC. If I wanted to duplicate the same decoration personnel, gotta pay 150k per copy and it will show up in your personal list. As for non-clickable personnel, you can go to the stronghold menu then personal and access to the side of your list of decorations you already have, and the icon show your decoration selection tool. As you hover your cursor at the personnel you want, it glows to make sure it's the one you want. Just click to confirm and as you do it, it'll ask you to put in a name for it. You can also customize the NPC personel's actions, for example: pacing, battle plan, weapon, aiming, crazy talk. In default, is what they were doing, like this Werda commando was pacing or a Bralor personnel was fighting then they'll just have their blaster out and ready or aiming their blaster. 

Now for decorations such as furniture, civic stuff, technology, same place where you would find but different selection tool such as "Add as decorations." How this would work is you get either a selection tool or a tool to highlight underneath the object as one. Once you highlight or select the object, you give a name, organize it, for example: name: Varad Statue, Category: Civic. Subcategory: sculptures and it'll register under your personal decoration list. Depending how big or small the decoration is, it'll register the object size, again for example: the Varad statue is a medium or a narrow medium. For ceiling and wall decorations that works the same way as well. 

As for decorations that's being sold on the Cartel Market, flashpoints, reputations, those will not be registered. The decoration tool also works on bosses from flashpoints, operations and storylines too along with characters like Hedarr Soongh and other storyline friendly NPCs and the tool won't work during cutscenes. I do hope this is an interesting idea and I hope the developers of the game like my idea and find it interesting and worth investing in it. The price of making a personnel decoration will be 75k and again recapping back to the price to 150k.

Edited by metaknightrumble

5 hours ago, metaknightrumble said:

So, I was thinking of a tool where you can select decorations or personnel. For example, "Ah I want Werda, Farr, Rodarch and Bralor personnel" how it works for enemy/friendly NPCs you right click on their picture and select "add as personnel decorations" once you do that, it automatically puts in the name of the enemy/friend NPC. If I wanted to duplicate the same decoration personnel, gotta pay 75k per copy and it will show up in your personal list.

If I'm reading this right, you want the first instance of the decoration to be ***free*** ???

To dive into further detail about the npcs, ever since 7.4 came out, you see different versions of background personnel and enemy personnel. For example: the npcs from Port Nowhere, Kessan's Landing and decoration personnel such as the male bounty hunter, male Jedi padawan, republic general, Republic commando. "What if I want to keep one of my personnel on a specific version," well if you want that, then the tool will show you the image of what versions there are like what the personal decorations show the decoration is. Basically, just have to click left and right and in tool, you can click on the lock icon. As for bosses, you can make different versions too, normal or holographic, yes you can use the decoration again on the same boss npc. If you use the decoration tool again on the same NPC as the same normal NPC but in a different name, it'll just register as you already have this NPC as a decoration and tell you the name.

To clarify I make Tarro Blood as a normal version decoration personnel NPC, I use it again, but I switch the version to holographic version, the system will automatically register, "Tarro Blood Holo." So, for decoration personnel mobs like Werda, you want to add like their third version of a commando or a fighter, you can but it has to be under a different name like "Werda Cutthroat" or whatever.  I forgot to mention the names are editable, it's just the system will automatically put in the original name terribly sorry for not clarifying that.