Game keeps Crashing

FryingPanJ

Hi all, yesterday I switched up my setup from 3 screens to 2 screens. I ran SWTOR and everything was fine. I noticed that my third screen was still active (pc detected it) eventho it wasn't plugged in. After I updated the monitors in Screens in Windows my SWTOR was fine but when I detached 1 display cable my swtor stopped working. I restarted it and SWTOR went to my second monitor and because I always play on my 1st monitor SWTOR i put it in windowed, dragged it to the 1st monitor and my whole SWTOR crashed. Now I can't start up swtor without it crashing, even if I unplug my 1st monitor and play on my second it starts up and then goes black screen and doesn't respond and kicks me out with the icon on my desktop still running. I even re-installed SWTOR and still it diddn't help.

Also what happens is that on my 1st monitor, everytime I boot up SWTOR it just changes my whole screen and it goes from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080. And when I close SWTOR by Task Manager (because otherwhise it doesn't respond) It just keeps the screen on 1920x1080. 

The picture I uploaded with this post is what happens when it finally does load in.

Does anyone know a solution to this because its driving me crazy.

7d92bd77-7552-4892-9906-228f8e427e95.jpeg

Edited by FryingPanJ