Returning player few questions

Harleygjc

Hi all, I started playing swtor back at release,been off for quite a while now,new system etc,I was wondering,when I download the launcher now is it still set as the streaming version or is it the full? and if it is how do I swop over to the full download?

Also is it very active these days? I last played quite a few years back now,and it was still active then just wondered what it's like now? I'm on one of the EU/UK servers but can't remember which!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harleygjc said:

Hi all, I started playing swtor back at release,been off for quite a while now,new system etc,I was wondering,when I download the launcher now is it still set as the streaming version or is it the full? and if it is how do I swop over to the full download?

A new download of the installer sets up the full mode ("SSN") rather than the streaming mode, and has done since before Covid was a thing.

5 hours ago, Harleygjc said:

Also is it very active these days? I last played quite a few years back now,and it was still active then just wondered what it's like now? I'm on one of the EU/UK servers but can't remember which!

There's only one EU/English server, Darth Malgus.  I don't play there, so I can't advise you on how busy it is.

• 3 weeks later...

The game is getting updates and major changes to the game and expansions are in the works also. They are adding Darth Vader and a lot of stuff. /Wave Anikan Skywalker the original. :)