Why doesn't Valkorion have a tomb?

What would have been a very cool feature for KOTFE or even KOTET was to see Valkorion's tomb.    Valkorion was the beloved Immortal Emperor of Zakuul, and has lead prosperity to the people of Zakuul for centuries, so I wonder, why doesn't he have a tomb?  I know that visiting a tomb of Valkorion would not  be that important in the game, but personally it would have been sick to see us, (the player) visit the Tomb of Valkorion and Valkorion's ghost guide us there. (I am talking about the Valkorion body, not the Tenebrae one, though it would have been cool to see the Emperor's OG body's hiding place). However, there is not tomb of Valkorion in the game, so I presumed there is no burial place of Valkorion in the lore either.  

So where is Valkorion's body now?  He was the beloved Emperor of Zakuul, and the people loved him.  I can't imagine the people of Zakuul undergoing an un-ceremonial burial or cremation for him, or just burying his body in some random site. I know this is not an important question, like, at all, but I always pondered this given that we don't find a "Tomb of Valkorion" on the Zakuul map or anything like that, and also because I am worried that because if that body was still out there, there might be a chance of another resurrection of him, (though I would like to doubt it).  What did the Zakuulans, specifically Vaylin and Arcann, do to there father's body? 

Pretty sure that in Arcann and Vaylin's place I would have stashed it in a trash compactor post State Funeral so maybe there's some kind of monument but the body isn't there because it was reduced to mush and thrown in a Sarlaac.

I don't know about that.  Arcann and Vaylin had to make it seem like they punished the Outlander for killing Valkorion, and they pretend to play along with the Zakuul people that their beloved Emperor is dead and that they should avenge him. Plus, I think the people of Zakuul would get really mad at Arcann and Vaylin for treating their leader like that.