Authentificator ???

Steamwalk

Once again you're cut off as a normal player, so if this is the wrong area it's not my fault.

The Security Key app can no longer be downloaded from the Google app store because it is too old for the current Android version? What's the point of this ? And installing via the page here with the QR code is the biggest crap ever. Nothing works at all, apart from the fact that you can't recognize or find anything.

app 2.jpg

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by Steamwalk

• Steamwalk changed the title to Authentificator ???

The SWTOR authenticator is no longer a supported option(0), so you'll have to use whatever TOTP authenticator app takes your fancy(1).  I use OTP Auth, but you could use Authy, Google Authenticator, or a host of others, including WinAuth, which runs on your PC instead of your phone.

5 hours ago, Steamwalk said:

Once again you're cut off as a normal player, so if this is the wrong area it's not my fault.

I'm amused by the implication that subscribing to this game that was originally subscription only makes a person somehow abnormal.

(0) Meaning that if it works, so much the better, but if not, they won't help you with it.

(1) The SWTOR authenticator app is a TOTP app, although it's slightly bogus because it only allows one account.