New Event in April???

The new event is coming supposedly If we dont have any info by the end of this week Id assume mid/late april for it

Then again the idea of them releasing a "new event" in April of all months sets the stage for us potentially getting trolled in celebration of April Fool's...

And if im being honest If I look back at some of the previous events like the wintersday stuff with the snowball consumables and my favorite the rakghoul event this new event could easily stir up some complaints if they introduce a new consumable to throw at people LOL

But hey we can cross that bridge when we get there I wont turn down a new event if it has the potential to be enjoyable and If it just happens that I get a new toy I can annoy people with by all means 

• Like 1

Considering it's supposed to be a spring event that will falls in the period of easter, I now can't stop imagining people throwing chocolate rancor eggs on other players, why rancor eggs? Because they are big enough to KO the other players.

• Haha 2

Nobody ever said April. Start of summer is Thursday, 20th of June. Everything up to this point is Spring. So theoratically speaking, the event could launch on 1st of June and could span over two weeks, and would be a full blown "spring"-event.

Please stop spreading rumors about April. They only said "this spring".

Edited by SoontirMorillo