Kotet Chapter 3: Dark Reunions - Fix the droid cycles and vision

Rohndogg

The droids respawn when activating the mouse droid and they spawn in a way that forces you to wait in multiple places and not able to stun the droid without going through their vision cone. Which while annoying and it artificially prolongs the section which I think is bad design and should be changed, is not the biggest issue.

The bigger issue is the cones don't matter. Sometimes you drive through the cone and the skytrooper ignores you. Other times and this is more often THE SKYTROOPERS WILL SHOOT YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE CONE

I've already posted before about changing the way to skip kotfe and kotet to allowing you to choose all the actions along the story in a menu or something to set the flags... But I've accepted this will likely never happen despite likely being the best quality of life upgrade this game will ever see as far as story and quest content, but I digress.

At least make the missions more efficient and less frustrating. It's not hard, it's long, tedious, boring, and uninteresting. You deal with endless waves of the same faceless skytroopers and the rare diversions like this that could be fun become an annoying slog. I've cleared Vet mode ops bosses more easily than this dumb little mission because if it bugs and shoots you guess what, YOU START ALL OVER! And the droids get placed back on the SAME AWFUL CYCLE!

This is bad design and all it does is make a boring section longer and more annoying, not harder. Time to complete does not equal difficulty and it's getting really old.