Started Ilum too early?

Kipachuk

Hi All,

I am playing a Sith Inquisitor and have been hunting for artifacts. Zash told me the next 2 planets to go to are Tattoine and Alderaan. I randomly chose Alderaan. Completed all story quests and side quests. When I went back to my ship there was no message from Zash about the next planet and the only story line quest icon was on the galaxy map that took me to Ilum. I have jumped from level 30 NPCs on Alderaan to level 50 NPCs on Ilum. Will I be sent to Tattoine after Ilum or has something in my story line broken?

Please advise as I am worried my entire story line is now bust.

17 minutes ago, Kipachuk said:

Hi All,

I am playing a Sith Inquisitor and have been hunting for artifacts. Zash told me the next 2 planets to go to are Tattoine and Alderaan. I randomly chose Alderaan. Completed all story quests and side quests. When I went back to my ship there was no message from Zash about the next planet and the only story line quest icon was on the galaxy map that took me to Ilum. I have jumped from level 30 NPCs on Alderaan to level 50 NPCs on Ilum. Will I be sent to Tattoine after Ilum or has something in my story line broken?

Please advise as I am worried my entire story line is now bust.

Chronologically, you should start Illum after the end of chapter 3 of the origin story, just return to the ship and fly to Tatooine.

• Thanks 1

Previously when Zash told me to visit Nar Shadaa and Balmora both planets had the pink story quest icons on the galaxy map. At the moment the only pink story quest icon is on Ilum, thats why i went there. You think perhaps if I go to Tattoine anyway there will be pink story quest icons when I get there? I will try it this evening.

On 3/19/2024 at 9:41 AM, Kipachuk said:

Turns out the Tattooine mission was untracked in my mission log. All sorted :)

Thanks for telling us the problem is resolved, and also for telling us what the problem was.

... => You would not believe(1) the number of times I've seen sequences like this:

• Forumite 1: I have problem XXXXX
  • Forumites 2 to 7: Here's the fix: YHYHYHYHYHY
  • Forumite 1: <crickets>

(1) Well, OK, maybe you would, but thanks anyway.