Hidden Chain furniture and potentially including the rest of the Hidden Chain clan faction as decoration personnel.

large Hidden Chain banner hanging and standing banner version of it, Mandalorian relics and crates as medium and medium narrow, Hidden Chain clan faction decals, Varad statue as a medium layout. If possible, maybe include the other Hidden Chain personnel. I noticed Mandalorian traitors use this banner specifically for rebellion even during the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint.  I'll include the images if no one has bothered reading it. In my personal opinion, you may as well include Sharratt berserker and overseer, Bralor pistoleer, Farr champion and powertech, Rodarch beastmaster and ambushers, Hidden Chain officer and the Duneclaws. If the Duneclaws are cut out content then I understand, though they could be valuable, sometimes cut out content characters or organizations can be more valuable. Come really this far with clan Varad, clan Ha'rangir, the Dar'manda and the Ash'ad, there's absolutely no point on excluding Sharratt and the others at this point. Also really love the Hidden Chain propaganda, really love it so much!!!

Hidden Chain banner.jpg

Mandalorian containers.jpg

Mandalorian relics.jpg

Ash'ad decal.jpg

Dar'manda decal.jpg

Ha'rangir decal.jpg

Varad decal.jpg

Varad statue.jpg

Sharrat Berserker.jpg

Sharrat Overseer.jpg

Rodarch Ambusher.jpg

Rodarch beastmaster.jpg