Anyone has issue with the 3 Galactic Season 6 title buyable from the Galactic Season vendor not showing up in the collection?

Redlotusx

Specifically (The Buider) (Edifice Engineer) and (Grand Architect) i bough those 3 titles with tokens i had left over from previous the Galactic Season and they don't show up unlocked in the collection interface.

I can't even unlock them account wide for my others characters, i hope i won't have to waste more token on these things later in the future.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

A patch was released and i still can't unlock them in the collection despite having them on my Imperial Agent. Lesson learned :( wait and put them in the cargo until all the trouble and bugs are fixed before using the title.

Edited by Redlotusx

3 hours ago, Redlotusx said:

A patch was released and i still can't unlock them in the collection despite having them on my Imperial Agent. Lesson learned :( wait and put them in the cargo until all the trouble and bugs are fixed before using the title.

Yeah still isn't fixed -_-

It is fixed for people who buy them after the patch. It's not fixed if you unlocked them already before the patch. You probably need to submit a ticket to get the collection unlock fixed. They will send you replacement title item(s). Once you learn it on any character, it will unlock in collection like it's supposed to.

On 3/22/2024 at 10:30 AM, ThanderSnB said:

It is fixed for people who buy them after the patch. It's not fixed if you unlocked them already before the patch. You probably need to submit a ticket to get the collection unlock fixed. They will send you replacement title item(s). Once you learn it on any character, it will unlock in collection like it's supposed to.

Well i sent one ticket and basically got told "It's a known issue, check the known issues page" after i expressly said that it was patched and the ticket got locked.

Now sent a second one clearly stating again that it has been patched and i'm still out three in collections. Hopefully this stays true that they'll bother to send replacements, GS tokens are few to come by when the devs keep adding vendor exclusive items.

1 hour ago, WraithAssassin said:

Well i sent one ticket and basically got told "It's a known issue, check the known issues page" after i expressly said that it was patched and the ticket got locked.

Now sent a second one clearly stating again that it has been patched and i'm still out three in collections. Hopefully this stays true that they'll bother to send replacements, GS tokens are few to come by when the devs keep adding vendor exclusive items.

Maybe i got lucky, but the one who checked the ticket for me fixed all 3 after checking i was saying the truth. Maybe i worded thing right? In any case the problem on my end is fixed and i shall thank the customer service for the help

• Like 2

Create a support ticket in game under items/loot. Quote the section of the patch notes that addresses the fix for the titles not unlocking in collections. Identify the character or characters who unlocked the titles as proof of purchase and ask customer service to unlock them in collections for you. Worked for me.

Edited by Nothing_Shines