New Screen Shot Contest: Civic - Artwork (Small Wall Hooks)

Hi! We appreciate all of our trophy achievements, however, we're getting tired of a notable lack of small wall hook items that aren't just CM lights, trophies, and technology. While there are some for banners and other items, they can be the wrong size for room interiors (Alliance Banner: Hanging) or otherwise just don't fit into Copero & other SHs that have a lot of small wall hooks.

So, what about a screenshot contest for back-lit artwork not unlike the "Best View Of" ... but for small wall hook pictures instead? Something the same size as those Imperial/Republic Swoop Posters, or the original Feast of Prosperity Posters (small vertical rectangles).

It doesn't have to be a duplicate contest for "Best View of" in terms of planetary screenshots if you wanted to keep that for the anniversary -- but, what about for animals or NPCs? Almost like a treasure hunt.

Animals "in the wild/ on any planet" such as:
Nerfs
Scyks
Lisks
Lurkers
Gizkas
Lizardbats
Flutterplumes
Kath Hounds
Salkies
Nexu
Vorclaws
Vorantikus (or is it Vorantiki?)
Icetrompers
Monkey Lizards
etc....

Animal Art that can basically be single-subject and cropped to fit a smaller decoration.

Same resolution requirements, along with the "no UI, NPCs okay, but no PCs" - as per the anniversary rules.

My only other thought would be named NPCs that aren't part of cut-scenes.

Such as some of the ones in the exploration quests that you only encounter once or twice, or as part of the class stories. So rather than a square backlit trophy that has an identifying square in the bottom corner for mode, we can get more art & an extra contest to boot! (Same reward being the gilded vs ungilded frame).

• Like 2

I quite like that idea, I have been wondering how the hell I am going to be able to do something with Copero with all those green hooks everywhere because I don't want to turn it into a trophy hall at all. But having new small "portrait" would certainly help with that.

48 minutes ago, LittleEwina said:

I quite like that idea, I have been wondering how the hell I am going to be able to do something with Copero with all those green hooks everywhere because I don't want to turn it into a trophy hall at all. But having new small "portrait" would certainly help with that.

I do have either trophies or lights in mine (basic junker's light - credit vendor)

I just can't afford to acquire the prettier CM items I'd want to use like moisture farm planters or more decorative lighting besides Junker's lights.  If you need ideas, Swtorista added a mutli-search function for the decorations on her website so you can search by small wall hook & find all the available decos. (I just happen to have used all of these in my like 8+ Shs that are over 90% full)

Civic + Wall Small Hook:

https://swtorista.com/decorations/category/civic+wall-small/?multisearch=true

Environmental + Wall Small Hook

https://swtorista.com/decorations/category/environmental+wall-small/?multisearch=true

Signs + Wall Small Hook

https://swtorista.com/decorations/category/signs+wall-small/?multisearch=true

---------------------------

So yeah, the above searches are also to point out to the Devs that we'd love more Small Wall Hook decorations, that were Civic, Environmental, Signs ----- basically something other than Lights & Throphies. 

Thank you!

Oh I do have some of the CM items but the planters looks kind of weird, too dark for the colour palette of the stronghold. What we would need are planters but with the flowers that are directly from Copero, both the Flashpoint and those you can see in the stronghold if you parkour a bit. Personally I would love to have planters that would be like half a sphere and made to look like the Copero Hanging Plant.

I was seeing something like that. Sorry for the ugly drawing lol

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 14-26-07 20240317_142410.jpg (Image WEBP 434 × 579 pixels).png

Edited by LittleEwina
Adding an image

Ok so I checked again just to be sure and outdoor the planter from the humidity farm bundle could work, problem is that most of the hooks you have access to at least at first are so far from where you can go (outside parkour) than it looks just like a black blob on the walls... but if you can place it somewhere you can actually see it, then the lighting of the stronghold makes it nice, not as nice as a specific planter in the copero style would of course but still nice.