Copero decoration bundle for the new Copero Stronghold (got a Mek-Sha SH decoration bundle last time... hmmm)

Copero Stronghold:  No Copero decoration bundle?  (got a Mek-Sha SH decoration bundle last time)

Copero SH deco bundle would greatly help decorate the 860 hook SH, especially if it includes the very few pre-existing CM Copero decos like {Copero City Bench} (that now can't be found on any GTN, as it's not on the CM🤔)?

(the Copero utility stuff looks great; just now need more Copero ambient decos)

Edited by BlackSilverRoar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

A Copero bundle with:

• Banner: Luxurious Copero City (Hanging)
  • House Inrokini Monument
  • Hot Spring
  • Cantina Bar Table
  • Copero City Bench
  • Planter: Exotic Resort Flower
  • Banner: House Inrokini (Standing)
  • Banner: Chiss Ascendancy (Hanging)
  • Sith Intelligence Keeper
  • Chiss Bounty Hunter (Female)

should have been a thing with the release of the new stronghold. But it's not too late to add this one. :t_smile:

Also I'm not against new bundle with new decorations for the Copero stronghold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to see a bundle with Copero themed furniture, couches, beds, chairs, shelves, etc.  It would be nice to be able to decorate every room with appropriately themed furniture. Honestly even re-colors of some of the older designs would be nice. Furniture that actually looks comfortable that someone would want to sit or sleep on. For Copero specifically, we need wall decor that fits on small and medium wall hooks since there are no large hooks in the stronghold. Honestly, if you just offered more items in multiple colors and called it Copero I'd be okay with that.

Hi. Just going to add that not having a Copero-themed deco bundle with this stronghold drop was a huge missed opportunity. But then again there's only two rooms you can use as FUNCTIONAL ROOMS (as in there's only one door in, one door out), so there's that. Oh and no LARGE WALL DECO HOOKS. *expression: really?*

So if we could get a boatload of new small wall decos, that would be great.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...