I didn't receive my rewards as subscriber player for GS6 for the stronghold

orichichan

I was happy to get this stronghold so I unlock everything until the level 100 for the galactic season 6. I got everything except:

• Key to the East Wing Exterior and Suite (Copero Villa Stronghold Room)
  • Key to the West Wing Exterior and Suite (Copero Villa Stronghold Room)
  • Key to Outdoor Terrace (Copero Villa Stronghold Room)

I'm a subscriber player so I should get these 3 items but nothing in my inventory and nothing unlocked in my collection. What happens with this? It was the more important for me. Am I the only one with this problem? Is it a bug or is it normal? I don't know what to do because I don't know if it's normal.

Please BroadSword explain if it's a bug or not, it's a stressful situation because I don't know if I could get these rewards with this problem. :t_frown:

The keys are further along the subscriber rewards path for GS6. Key for Outdoor Terrace is Reward Level 42, East Wing Exterior and Suite is 67 and West Wing Exterior and Suite is 94.

Keep playing GS objectives each week and in a few weeks you will have gotten the last 3 keys.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

1 minute ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

The keys are further along the subscriber rewards path for GS6. Key for Outdoor Terrace is Reward Level 42, East Wing Exterior and Suite is 67 and West Wing Exterior and Suite is 94.

Keep playing GS objectives each week and in a few weeks you will have gotten the last 3 keys.

I unlocked everything with cartel coins and already attain the level 45-67-94 (I unlocked every level until 100) but I didn't get:

• Key to the East Wing Exterior and Suite (Copero Villa Stronghold Room)
  • Key to the West Wing Exterior and Suite (Copero Villa Stronghold Room)
  • Key to Outdoor Terrace (Copero Villa Stronghold Room)

Nothing in my inventory and nothing unlocked in my collection when I got every other rewards (f2p and subscribe rewards) :t_frown:

14 minutes ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

mission items

They are here. I didn't think about this. It's very strange to put them here and not in the inventory as usual. Thank you for the help. :t_smile:

• Like 1

No problem. A lot of strange choices made with GS6 that I'm scratching my head over. Glad we could figure this one out. Hopefully they unlock in collections when you use them to unlock the stronghold doors.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think that's the right key. I'm guessing you need to do the 3rd mission from level 40 to get the door you are looking at unlocked and then the level 67 reward key that you do have will unlock doors further inside.

I'm not that far yet so it's only a guess.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya