Help With Story (Spoiler)

samlefox

I am doing Jedi Consular and currently just did Invasion on Korriban and then subsequently Attack on Tython but I am questioning, where are all the Jedi masters? Where are Syo Bakarn, where are the JK masters (whoever they are) and where TF is SATELE SHAN???

I have a fleeting suspicion that they are in Coruscant but I may be wrong. So help? Please?

Either on Coruscant or somewhere inconvenient in the context of helping out.  Also, if you play the Impside version of Attack on Tython, you'll see that a substantial number of top-tier Jedi got what was coming to them in that, which takes place at the same time as Pubside Korriban.

3 hours ago, samlefox said:

I am doing Jedi Consular and currently just did Invasion on Korriban and then subsequently Attack on Tython but I am questioning, where are all the Jedi masters? Where are Syo Bakarn, where are the JK masters (whoever they are) and where TF is SATELE SHAN???

I have a fleeting suspicion that they are in Coruscant but I may be wrong. So help? Please?

It is explained where Satele was right after you finish both missions on the Republic side.