Verification Problems

Arauk

So I started an account seven years ago, played briefly before life got in the way, and now I'm trying to start up again. My issue is that it says I need E-mail verification, but when I attempt to do that I get a message on the Verify Account screen saying 

ERROR

Verification code expired, invalid, or account already verified.

But when I then try to access my level 20+ character it won't let me. I do not want to commit to getting a subscription until this issue is dealt with, but it seems that EA want's you to have a subscription in order to help you. Is there a way around this? I'd appreciate any help.

10 minutes ago, Arauk said:

So I started an account seven years ago, played briefly before life got in the way, and now I'm trying to start up again. My issue is that it says I need E-mail verification, but when I attempt to do that I get a message on the Verify Account screen saying 

ERROR

Verification code expired, invalid, or account already verified.

But when I then try to access my level 20+ character it won't let me. I do not want to commit to getting a subscription until this issue is dealt with, but it seems that EA want's you to have a subscription in order to help you. Is there a way around this? I'd appreciate any help.

email "support@swtor.com"

• Like 1