Unlock second combat style

I have a request for the subscribed players who can write in the suggestion box (cartel market suggestion): that you can unlock the second combat style with cartel coins just like with the third crew skill or artifact authorization. It would be incredibly helpful if someone could take the time to make a suggestion

Source: reddit

• 3 weeks later...

I won’t lie, this sub only benefit was one of the main reasons I renewed my subscription. Granted I would have subscribed again near the end of the galactic  season to pick up the sub rewards regardless.

It could also be argued that people could just set their toons to the class they want before their subscription ends and wouldn’t need to change classes ever again.

Those being said, I think it would be beneficial to add the option for peeps to purchase an additional combat styles unlock, but only if it was a per toon unlock priced at around 600 cc with no legacy unlock option. It would also need to be an unlock not sellable on the gtn. This price would incentivize people to subscribe and/or get the security key app at least once so they can purchase the unlock with the monthly cc and/ or gs cc rewards.