New ideas for Companions Customization-Recolors

Hello.

Here are some ideas for new Companion Customizations I have had. They are all recolors here, so they might not need too much effort to make. I hope they could be Cartel Market items, or maybe Galactic Seasons Items and not have some insane prerequisite to get them.

C2-N2 and 2V-R8:

Reverse Colors: A set of Customizations that give the ship droids the colors of the other factions droid: A Gold 2V-R8 and a Gray C2-N2.

Reverse Envoy Colors: Something that could be cool for an upcoming Galactic Season Reward would be a set of Customizations that are reverse of the Envoy Customizations that are already out: A Black C2 and a Silver 2V. That way, both droids could have both colors! And the Black Colors could go well with the Black T7 Customization 7!

Well-Used Colors: A set of Customizations that make C2 and 2V look like C-3PO from Attack of the Clones, with well used brown colors.

T7-O1:

Purple T7 Customization: I have mentioned this before, I would really like a Full Purple T7 Customization. We already have Yellow (T7 Customization 1), Blue (T7 Customization 2), Red (T7 Customization 3), Green (T7 Customization 4), and Black (T7 Customization 7). It would be nice to have a Purple one as well!

White T7 Customization: In the same vein as a Purple T7 Customization, a Full White T7 Customization could work too, to go with the White Hoth Customizations for C2 and 2V.

Qyzen Fess: 

Qyzen Customizations with Qyzens artificial eye and nose rings: Qyzen has additional Customizations (Qyzen Fess Customization 1-4) and while these do change his color, they also remove Qyzens white artificial eye and nose rings. Maybe we could have new Customizations that have the original Qyzen Customizations 1-4 colors applied to his unchanged face, like the Qyzen Fess Customization 6 does for Red.

M1-4X: 

M1-4X Recolors: Maybe you could have Customizations that Simply recolor 4X's original Red details with another color, like Blue or Green or Orange. You could also have the same recolor concept for the other M1-4X Customizations 1, 2, and 3: The same body customizations, but with the red color details a different color.

I hope you will consider these ideas, and thank you for your time.

EDIT: Some other ideas I had could be for the HK units:

HK-51 and HK-55 skins: Maybe they could release some Customizations that gives the HK droids the appearance of each other. Say an HK-51 Customization that makes 51 look like HK-55, and a 55 Customization that makes it look like 51. They already have Customizations for C2-N2 and 2V-R8 that look like HK-55. It would be cool to be able to have your HK droids match.

Edited by Jacksoundwave