Recommendation: Rest of the Hidden Chain personnel decorations

I was thinking, might as well involve the rest of the Hidden Chain personnel since the Dar'manda, Varad, Ha'rangir and the Ash'ad are already personnel decorations. They're pretty cool and bad ass looking, I believe they're very noteworthy as decoration personnel too. No point in excluding the very interestingly new Hidden Chain factions. I really do hope clan Bralor, Farr, Sharrat, Werda and Rodarch become personnel decorations even the Duneclaw bruiser that was just in the background on Heta's ship. Cut out characters make it more awesome and valuable to have. Also, like the second version of the Farr Champion, thought that one is also interesting. In my opinion, without these clan personnel it's like giving me a half-baked cake without them, it's like giving me a half portion of what the Hidden Chain's allies are. I do hope it becomes a potential decoration personnel pack. Including: Werda commando, Werda fighter, Bralor Brawler, Bralor Medic, Bralor pistoleer, Farr Champion, Farr Powertech (normal looking one), Farr mercenary (The stripped powertech looking one), Sharratt Berserker, Sharratt Overseer, Sharratt Brawler, Rodarch beast master, Rodarch Ambusher, Rodarch tech-devourer tamer, Hidden Chain raider or trooper

Werda commando.jpg

Werda fighter.jpg

Sharratt Berserker.jpg

Sharratt Overseer.jpg

Sharratt Brawler.jpg

Farr Champion.jpg

Farr mercenary.jpg

Farr Powertech.jpg

Rodarch Ambusher.jpg

Rodarch beastmaster.jpg

Rodarch Tech-devourer trainer.jpg

Bralor Brawler.jpg

Bralor Medic.jpg

Bralor pistoleer.jpg

Hidden Chain loyalist.jpg

Duneclaw Bruiser.png

Edited by metaknightrumble
  • Like 1

• metaknightrumble changed the title to Recommendation: Rest of the Hidden Chain personnel decorations