Kessan's thoughts and impressions.

Shayddow

Well, finally got around to doing this on not-new server (been mostly doing Shae so didn't get around to it til now.

Did in on Leviathan with my Cathar Darth Nox (dark side).

For scenery I saw elements of original Ord, but mostly in the distance, not really much that connected. I saw more elements in the fights from Zakuul in the labyrinths, and some from Ruk (Mando). I found enemies rather annoyingly put close together. Couldn't really drive around them.

Using the Separatists as a main enemy besides the Chain doesn't really sit right with me as the Separatists on original Ord Mantell are aligned with the Empire. 

I did like that one of the protagonists was a female Cathar, which put my character into a different sort of mode of conduct, even (horrors) making 1 or 2 light side decisions. Nihrum only had 10 influence tho, going thru the dailies with my 50-rank Zoom was DEFINATELY a big difference.  I would have liked for her to be romance-able, sadly I'll probably never encounter her again. 

I found amusing the first settlers I encountered both had the sort of accents that I remember from Boris and Natasha in the old Bullwinkle cartoon. Although, being Sith, I did the Sith darkside options on them 🙂